Accent Trophies & Engraving - Durban - KZN
Physical Address: 76 Mathews Meyiwa Road (Stamford Hill Rd), Greyville, Durban, KZN
Contact Person: Alvin
Telephone: 031 309 1589
Accent Trophies & Engraving is based in Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa and specializes in the following:
- Glass, Silver & Wood Trophies
- Medals, Badges, Rosettes
- Vinyl Signage, Sandblasting
- Computerized Engraving
- Computerized printing – Plates, Mugs, T-shirts
Accent Trophies & Engraving is in existence for over 20 years and has a wealth of experience and prides itself on excellent custom service and satisfaction!
Treehouse Parties and Events - Venue - Gateway Umhlanga Rocks - KZN
Physical Address: Gateway, Umhlanga Rocks, Durban, KZN (Outside the back of Electric Avenue / Above Go-Karts)
Telephone: 082 926 1035
Themed Kids birthday Party – R2300
(Non-refundable R400 booking fee included)
15 Kids, 30 adults enter free
Add up to 25 more kids at R100 each and up to 50 more adults can enter at R20 each
The venue at Gateway Theatre of Shopping
Party coordinator / entertainer for 2 hours
Complete themed party setup from 15 to 40 kids and 30 Adults free. There after there is a cover charge of R20 /adult
Themes for Toddlers, Girls & Boys
Themed party invites
Jumping castle inside the venue
All snacks and drinks for the kids are provided, this includes: cup cakes, chips, snacks, fancy biscuits, marsh mallows, chicken hot dogs and bottomless juice for the kids.
We recommend you read our Terms & Conditions
You can add the following to your party:
Bring your own meals – Cover Charge of R400
Tea, Coffee, Cold Drinks - R8 each (you can not bring in your own beverages)
Snack Platters – Veg – from R330, Meat from R350 (no cover charge for snack platters)
Party Packs – from R30 each
Helium Balloons – R10 each
Covered Sand bags for Balloons - R5 each
Train Rides – R20 each
KBN Connect - Magazine - Durban - Kzn
Physical Address: Durban, Kzn
Contact Person: Tracey Olivier
So what is KBN all about?
Creating a space where Christian business people can showcase their companies, network and be inspired by gifted speakers. We do business in a relactional way, which means we transact on the basis of strong relationships.With Jesus at our center, we strive for a culture of honour, encouragement, excellence and ethics.
KBN has been running since 2009 and has networking groups in the Westville and Durban North areas.
It is a Business meeting, where Christian business people can be encouraged, inspired and equipped on how to do business with the Kingdom in mind.
Each meeting features a 30-minute talk on a topic that will help you build your business - plus lots of great networking time over coffee and breakfast.
Mission - Encourage, Inspire, Ignite & Equip
- To grow, equip and encourage Christian business owners;
- To extend God's Kingdom by using our unique marketplace gifting to bring finances into our local churches and communities;
- To give exposure to each member's product or service so that we can support and refer business to one another; and
- To create a culture of excellence, accountability and integrity in Business.
In February 2009, Tracey Olivier called a small group of people to the very first meeting of Kingdom Business Networking. It didn't have a name at that stage - we were just a bunch of Christian business owners who were keen to connect. Being a team player, Tracey was really battling in this lonely role of Business Owner. At that first meeting, something was sparked. Those that came were encouraged, and we started to keep our ears and eyes open for business and referrals for each other.
Every meeting brought new people. One of the wonderful things Tracey started to see was the unity and friendships that started to form across denominations, industries and race. We believe this was because people were connecting first on a business level and then a Christian level. From these small beginnings, KBN has grown exponentially, and is transforming lives and businesses to the glory of God.
- Members enjoy discounted prices on all KBN meetings and events;
- Members may advertise their company in more detail at a KBN meeting during the "Member 10-minute Highlight" slot, upon list rotation;
- Members may be listed in the KBN Member Directory on the KBN Connect website;
- Members may place flyers, pamphlets and/or products on the tables at KBN meetings;
- Members may request one table to display their products at a KBN meeting;
- Members have access to the KBN Attendance List information, upon request;
- Members have their business referred by other members;
- Members have the opportunity of being a guest speaker at KBN meetings.
Code Of Conduct:
- I will operate my business with honesty and integrity as best I can.
- I will participate and regularly attend the KBN meetings. I will RSVP for meetings timeously and communicate if plans change and I am unable to make the monthly meeting.
- I will honour my commitment and word to others in the group.
- I will extend grace to a fellow KBNer who makes a mistake and extend a hand to help them up again.
- I will be open and teachable to others' counsel and advice when I make a mistake or overstep a boundary.
- I will seek to support and refer my fellow KBN members.
- I will hold myself accountable to KBN for the way I conduct my business and my relationships I form through the meetings.
- I will endeavour to grow the network group by sharing my experience with others and by inviting my business acquaintances to the meetings.
- I will endeavour to shine my light and bring glory to God in my personal and business capacity.
The 2014 Annual Membership Fee is R600.00.
For more information about membership, venues and to receive our monthly networking and newsletter invite, please contact us:
Join a Networking group
that is serious about Business
and being unashamedly ethical!
Keeping Jesus Christ
as our centre and foundation
Welcome to CONNECT, a magazine for Christians in the marketplace. Tracey Olivier is an Activator- Speaker-Networker with a passion for small businesses. She founded a monthly networking meeting called Kingdom Business Networking (KBN), whose heartbeat is to connect and encourage Christian small business owners.
At the end of 2009, God dropped the phrase “2010, the year of the pen” into her heart. She had been wondering how to give exposure to all the outstanding businesspeople out there, so she gathered a ‘dream team’ together and before they knew it CONNECT was bursting in all of them.
The heartbeat of CONNECT is to:
- Encourage, equip, inspire and ignite marketplace Christians to be excellent, relevant and kingdom-minded
- Connect business owners and customers
- Grow Christian businesses so we can support our local churches and communities.
Tracey believes that God is stirring a new generation of business people. Ones who understand that work and church are not separate things, but that the work we do is an extension of who we are in Christ – and by doing what we are gifted to do, we can make an impact for His Kingdom.
We trust this magazine will encourage, equip, inspire and ignite you to be better at business and to step up to your calling to become a lighthouse in the marketplace.
The Success Company - Skills Development - Durban - KZN
Physical Address: Durban, KZN
Telephone: 083 454 0273
THE SUCCESS COMPANY was established by Adele Benvie in 1999 to serve clients in the area of skills development. The initial focus of the company was on Client Care and related training, which it grew to a national level with great success.
During this time THE SUCCESS COMPANY assisted many of South Africa’s leading companies to improve their company image using professional techniques. The Client Care service offering was not limited to training only, but encompassed all elements of staff development, including team building and inspirational speaking. THE SUCCESS COMPANY took great pride in ensuring that every event was an absolute success for our clients.
With companies requesting help with the many changes in the training world, THE SUCCESS COMPANY went on to launch the Training Advisory and Co-ordination Service - a much more extensive service to our clients in the area of skills development. This was an extremely exciting phase for THE SUCCESS COMPANY as our service offering was able to grow beyond our core skills set and include the service of selected service providers and establish ourselves as skills specialists to assist our clients further
PERSONAL SUCCESS JOURNEY
- Individuals are challenged to achieve their personal success goals.
SKILLS SUCCESS JOURNEY
- The Skills Development Facilitator Service ensures that individuals are more efficient, thus more successful, in their jobs, resulting in increased company productivity and success.
LEADERSHIP & TEAM SUCCESS JOURNEY
(Leadership Development and Team Development)
- The Success Programme takes Leaders and Teams through a process of Leadership, Team Building and Coaching over a period of time to ensure that they work together toward the company goals, thus ensuring the company success. Action plans are implemented each month, ensuring action, thus results.