German Field Services and Motor Engineering - Engine Rebuilder - Silverton - GP
Physical Address: 457 Pretoria Road, Silverton, Pretoria, GP
Contact Person: Calvin and Patty van der Colff
Telephone: 012 804 1372
German Field Services and Motor Engineeing is a registered Engineering establishment started in 1990 by the Van Der Colff family. The business is a accredited Engineering establishment with ERA (Engine Rebuilders Association and RMI (Retail Motor Industry), is an accredited and graded engineering establishment.
Our automotive engineering services are supported by consumers, building Industry organizations, SME businesses and automotive Distributors.
We do quality workmaship and the business values are the same as the day the business started, Fair, Honest, Transparent, Value for Money and Long term relationship orientated.
We subscribe to the RMI and ERA code of conduct and abide by the Consumer Protection Act principles.
We source our spare parts from the original OEM manufacturers and from credible suppliers such as ALert Engine Parts, Federal Mogul, Victor Reinz, Autozone and Midas.
- QUOTATIONS AND FAULT FINDING
- PRESSURE TESTING AND STRAIGHTENING
- SODA BLASTING AND CHEMICAL CLEANING
- RE-BORING AND RE-SLEEVING
- CONNECTING ROD RE-SIZING
- PRESSINGS AND BEARING FITMENT
- ALUMINUM, STEEL, CAST IRON AND STAINLESS STEEL WELDING
- SURFACE GRINDING
- PART, COMPONENTS AND SOLLUTION SUPPLIES
- HELICOIL, INSERTS AND THREAD REPAIRING