Durban North Methodist Church
Sunday Service Times: 7:30am | 9:00am | 11:00am | 3:00pm | 6:00pm
Physical Address: 3 Broadway, Durban North, Durban
Telephone: 031 563 5868
This church believes that:
- God loves every human being. John 3,16 says "For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life."
- We are all children of God and because of that all the people we come into contact with are our brothers and sisters.
- People are sacred.
- God expects us to serve the community.
- God wants us to promote justice for everybody .
- God wants us to show compassion to people who are sick, have made a mess of their lives and who are unable to believe that God loves them.
- God wants us to take opportunities for spiritual, emotional, mental and physical growth so that we can become the best people we can be.
- God wants us to spread the good news that he loves everybody and that there is a place everybody in his church.
- We are responsible for the financial wellness of the church as adequate funds ensure the ongoing work of God and the upkeep of his house.
- We are responsible for the care and upkeep of the environment as nature is one of the most precious gifts of God.