Christian Revival Centre
Sunday Service Times: 7:00am | 9:30am
Physical Address: 8 Crossmoor Drive, Crossmoor, Chatsworth, Durban
Contact Person: Dr Paul Lutchman
Telephone: 031 404 6640
Ministries: Get Involved see the website for many great opportunities.
- in the verbal inspiration and inerrancy of the Scriptures and the authority of both the Old and New Testaments.
- that God eternally exists in three Persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit and that these three are one God, having the same nature, attributes, and perfections, and worthy of the same worship, reverence, and obedience.
- man was created in the image of God, but sinned and fell through disobedience, and that the entire human race shares in man’s lost and depraved nature.
- Jesus, the eternal Son of God, took upon Himself the form of a man by means of the virgin birth, lived a sinless life, yet retained His absolute deity, being at the same time very God and very man.
- that atonement for sin was made by the sacrificial and substitutionary death of Jesus Christ.
- in the literal resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and His priestly intercession.
- salvation is the gift of God by grace alone and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and that this faith is manifested in works pleasing to God.
- the Holy Spirit is the Promise of the Father, the Comforter who indwells and places every believer in the Body of Christ, bestows spiritual gifts upon the Church and convicts the world of sin and the judgment to come.
- the baptism of the Holy Spirit is for all believers as a definite endowment of power for service and is subsequent to, and separate from, conversion.
- that the ordinances of the church, by the command of Christ, are Water Baptism by immersion and the Lord’s Supper, both of which are administered to those who are born again.
- that the consummation of all things includes the visible, personal, and glorious return of Jesus Christ.